How we spend your money
Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire Clinical Commissioning Group (BSW CCG) is the NHS organisation that plans, buys and monitors local healthcare services on behalf of everyone registered with a GP in Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire (BSW).
This means that we spend our money on a broad range of services, including:
- General practice
- Planned hospital care, such as operations
- Urgent and emergency hospital care, including NHS 111 and ambulance services)
- Health services which are provided in the community, such as community nursing and physiotherapy
- End of life and dementia care
- Children and young people’s health services
- Mental health and learning disability services
From the end of April 2020, we will publish how we plan to spend our budget between now and the end of March 2021 as the newly formed BSW CCG.
We are honest and transparent about where our money goes. The money we spend is public money and so we are accountable to our local population for how we spend it.
Prior to the BSW CCG merger, the three CCGs published their annual report and financial accounts for the year April 2019 to end of March 2020:
- BaNES CCG annual report
- Swindon CCG annual report
- Wiltshire CCG annual report