Accessibility statement for Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire CCG
This accessibility statement applies to the Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire CCG website.
This website is run by Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit (MLCSU). We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- The text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- Live video streams do not have captions
- Dome of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- There’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our contact us page
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 5 working days.If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
We provide a text relay service for people who are D/deaf, hearing impaired or have a speech impediment.Our offices have audio induction loops, or if you contact us before your visit we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.Find out how to contact us.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire CCG is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
Some of our PDFs and Word documents are essential to providing our services. For example, we have PDFs with information on how users can access our services, and forms published as Word documents. By September 2020, we plan to either fix these or replace them with accessible HTML pages.
Any new PDFs or Word documents we publish will meet accessibility stand.
We do not plan to add captions to live video streams because live video is exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 01.05.2020. It was last reviewed on 01.05.2020.
This website was last tested on 01.05.2020. The test was carried out by MLCSU.
We have tested the homepage, content pages and custom pages (searches, custom functionality) by doing the below:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)